Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders therapeutics - Medeia/OrionAlternative Names: MDA-107; MDA-107X series
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Medeia Therapeutics; Orion
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Finland
- 22 Sep 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in Finland
- 19 Jun 2007 Preclinical trials in Neurodegenerative disorders in Finland (unspecified route)