Research programme: HIV peptide oral vaccines - National Cancer Institute/NanotherapeuticsAlternative Names: Research programme: HIV peptide oral vaccines - NCI/Nanotherapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nanotherapeutics; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class AIDS vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-infections in USA (PO)
- 13 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in USA (PO)