Research programme: apolipoprotein A1 deficiency therapeutics - Amsterdam Molecular TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AMT-050
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein A I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Lipid metabolism disorders in Europe (unspecified route)
- 14 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in Europe (unspecified route)