Research programme: selective estrogen receptor modulators - CDRIAlternative Names: CDRI 99373
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Central Drug Research Institute
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Osteoporosis in India (PO)
- 15 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in India (PO)