Research programme: protein tyrosine phosphatase inhibitors - Merck Frosst
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Merck Frosst
- Mechanism of Action Protein-tyrosine-phosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus; Endocrine disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Canada
- 20 Oct 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in Canada
- 16 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Endocrine disorders in Canada (unspecified route)