Anidulafungin/voriconazoleAlternative Names: Eraxis Vfend combination; Voriconazole/anidulafungin
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antifungals; Cyclic peptides; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action 14-alpha demethylase inhibitors; Glucan synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Aspergillosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2012 Discontinued - Phase-III for Aspergillosis in Canada (IV/PO combination)
- 09 Aug 2012 Discontinued - Phase-III for Aspergillosis in South America (IV/PO combination)
- 09 Aug 2012 Discontinued - Phase-III for Aspergillosis in Australia (IV/PO combination)