Research programme: human metapneumovirus/parainfluenza virus vaccine - MedImmuneAlternative Names: MEDI-536
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metapneumovirus infections; Parainfluenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metapneumovirus-infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parainfluenza-virus-infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 26 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Parainfluenza virus infections in USA (Intranasal)