Research programme: anti-infectives - BioAgencyAlternative Names: NLX Target
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator BioAgency AG
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections; Parasitic infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2007 Early research in Parasitic infections in Germany (unspecified route)
- 20 Aug 2007 Early research in Bacterial infections in Germany (unspecified route)
- 20 Aug 2007 NLX Target is available for licensing (http://www.bioagency.com)