Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapeutics - FoldRx
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator FoldRx Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha-synuclein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease in USA
- 06 Oct 2010 FoldRx has been acquired by Pfizer
- 22 Jul 2006 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)