Research programme: anti-infectives - InterMed DiscoveryAlternative Names: IMD 009425; IMD 020102; IMD 021365
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator InterMed Discovery
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in Germany
- 20 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in Germany (unspecified route)