Research programme: epothilone therapeutics - Abraxis/Scripps Research Institute
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Originator The Scripps Research Institute
- Developer Abraxis BioScience
- Class Epothilones
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin modulators; Tubulin polymerisation promoters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)