Research programme: insulin growth factor-targeted cancer therapies - Systems Medicine/NCIAlternative Names: hmAb m610; m610
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA); Systems Medicine
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor I inhibitors; Signal transduction pathway modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 25 Oct 2007 Data presented at the 19th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 23 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)