Research programme: pulmonary fibrosis combination therapeutic - Biotherapix/Digna BiotechAlternative Names: BTx201 and P17 combination therapeutic; M3 protein and P17 combination therapeutic
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Biotherapix; Digna Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists; Transforming growth factor beta1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pulmonary fibrosis in Spain (unspecified route)
- 27 Feb 2007 Preclinical trials in Pulmonary fibrosis in Spain (unspecified route)