Research programme: overactive bladder therapies - UrigenAlternative Names: URG 300 programme; URG 302
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Urigen Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Overactive bladder in USA (Transurethral, Suppository)
- 24 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Overactive bladder in USA (Transurethral)