TRAIL-R2 monoclonal antibody therapeutic
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kirin Pharma Company
- Developer Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action TNFRSF10B protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in Canada (Parenteral)
- 01 Oct 2008 Kirin Pharma Company has merged with Kyowa Hakko to form Kyowa Hakko Kirin