Research programme: hepatitis C and dengue virus therapeutics - PhynovaAlternative Names: PYN 18
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Phynova
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dengue; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hepatitis-C in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Dengue in United Kingdom
- 26 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in Dengue in United Kingdom (unspecified route)