Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders therapeutics - Galantos PharmaAlternative Names: Antidementia drugs programme - Galantos Pharma; Antidementive drugs programme - Galantos Pharma
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Originator Galantos Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor modulators; Cholinesterase inhibitors; Nicotinic receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 May 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurodegenerative disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 15 May 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Germany (unspecified route)
- 29 Aug 2007 Galantos Pharma is seeking collaboration opportunities for this programme (http://www.galantos.com)