Research programme: histamine H3 receptor antagonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GSK 207040; GSK 334429
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Dementia; Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Dementia in United Kingdom (PO)