Research programme: urokinase-type plasmogen activator inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: UK-371,804
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Guanidines; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Urokinase-type plasminogen activator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Skin ulcer; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Skin-ulcer in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Wounds in United Kingdom (Topical)