Research programme: nociceptin receptor agonists - Schering-PloughAlternative Names: SCH 225288; SCH 655842
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Benzyl compounds; Nortropanes
- Mechanism of Action Nociceptin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Cough
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anxiety-disorders in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cough in USA (PO)
- 21 Oct 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2009)