Research programme: selective androgen receptor modulators - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GSK-4336A; GSK-8698
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Oxazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Selective androgen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2013 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 03 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)