Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - Particle TherapeuticsAlternative Names: PRT 001; PRT 003
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Particle Therapeutics
- Class Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypoglycaemia
Most Recent Events
- 18 Dec 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypoglycaemia in United Kingdom (Injection)
- 30 Aug 2007 Early research in Hypoglycaemia treatment in United Kingdom (Injection, Powder)