Research programme: phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase gamma inhibitors - Merck SeronoAlternative Names: AS-606839
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase gamma inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Switzerland (PO)
- 07 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Switzerland (PO)
- 04 Sep 2008 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Switzerland (PO)