Research programme: PPAR agonists - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS-687453; BMS-711939; BMS-759509
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Lipid-metabolism-disorders in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)
- 20 Aug 2009 Pharmacokinetics & pharmacodynamics data from preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis & Lipid metabolism disorders presented at the 238th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS-2009)