Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - Merck
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Quinolizines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 05 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)