Research programme: inflammatory disease therapeutics - AstraZenecaAlternative Names: AZ 10397767; CXCR2/CCR2b antagonists - AstraZeneca
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Pyrimidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists; Interleukin 8B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (PO)