Paclitaxel ceribateAlternative Names: BP-179; Protaxel
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Interpharma Praha
- Class Antineoplastics; Paclitaxels
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in Czech Republic (unspecified route)
- 11 Jul 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in Czech Republic (unspecified route)