BTA 074Alternative Names: AP 611; AP611074; BTA074
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Anaconda Pharma
- Developer Anaconda Pharma; Aviragen Therapeutics
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Condylomata acuminata
- Clinical Phase Unknown Recurrent respiratory papillomatosis