Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS-480188; BMS-487418; BMS-626531; BMS-640994
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Amides; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 20 Aug 2009 Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from preclinical trials in Inflammation presented at the 238th American Chemical Society National Meeting (238th-ACS-2009)
- 23 Aug 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)