Research programme: nitric oxide synthase type II inhibitors - Adolor CorporationAlternative Names: BBS-2; iNOS dimerisation inhibitors - Adolor Corporation; iNOS inhibitors - Adolor Corporation
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Adolor Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Nitric oxide synthase type II inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Neuropathic pain
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)