Research programme: psychiatric disorder therapies - Chakra Biotech/Tikvah TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CB 010002; CB 020001; CB 030004; CB-030006
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chakra Biotech
- Developer Chakra Biotech; Tikvah Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2 receptor modulators; Serotonin 2A receptor modulators; Serotonin 2C receptor antagonists; Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bipolar disorders; Psychiatric disorders; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Psychiatric-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Psychiatric-disorders in Singapore
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in USA