Research programme: PPAR alpha/delta agonists - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia; Metabolic syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-syndrome in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hyperlipidaemia in USA (PO)
- 04 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Metabolic syndrome in USA (PO)