Research programme: CNS disorder therapies - Marinus PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Chelerythrine - Marinus
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yale University
- Class Alkaloids; Phenanthridines
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bipolar disorders; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bipolar-disorders in USA
- 13 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (unspecified route)