Research programme: inducible nitric oxide synthase inhibitor - AlphaRxAlternative Names: ARX 828; iNOS inhibitors - AlphaRx; NOS 2 inhibitors - AlphaRx; NOS II inhibitors - AlphaRx
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator AlphaRx
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase type II inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Canada (PO)
- 02 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in Canada (PO)
- 13 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Canada (PO)