Research programme: CXCR4 inhibitors - PolyphorAlternative Names: POL3026; POL5551
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Originator Polyphor
- Mechanism of Action CXCR4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammation; Stem cell mobilisation
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2008 Early research in Inflammation in Switzerland (Parenteral)
- 17 Apr 2008 Early research in Cancer in Switzerland (Parenteral)
- 17 Apr 2008 Discontinued for HIV infections in Switzerland (Parenteral)