Research programme: HIV integrase inhibitors - InhibitexAlternative Names: INH-001; INH-I001
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator University of Georgia
- Developer Inhibitex
- Mechanism of Action HIV integrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 2012 Inhibitex has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 May 2009 Suspended - Preclinical for HIV infections in USA (PO)
- 19 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in USA (PO)