Research programme: myocardial reperfusion injury therapeutics - RegeneRx/University of Maryland
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals; University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Reperfusion-injury(Prevention) in USA
- 26 Mar 2015 RegeneRx receives patent acceptance notice for thymosin beta-4 in Israel
- 25 Feb 2015 RegeneRx has patent protection for prevention, treatment and repair of heart damage in Israel