SSR 241586Alternative Names: SSR241586
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antidepressants; Antipsychotics; Anxiolytics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 2 receptor antagonists; Neurokinin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Irritable bowel syndrome; Major depressive disorder; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in France (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Irritable bowel syndrome in France (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Depression in France (unspecified route)