Research programme: phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitors - CuracyteAlternative Names: CD160130
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Originator Curacyte AG
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Germany (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in Germany (unspecified route)
- 24 Sep 2007 Research programme: phosphodiesetare-4 inhibitors - Curacyte received Orphan Drug status for Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in European Union