Research programme: Alzheimer's disease vaccines - Intellect NeurosciencesAlternative Names: RV 01; RV 02; RV 03
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Intellect Neurosciences
- Class Alzheimer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors; Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants; Tau protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 26 Sep 2007 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in USA (Parenteral)