Research programme: inflammation therapeutics - Myungmoon Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Myung Moon
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in South Korea
- 04 Dec 2008 Protherics has been acquired and merged into BTG
- 25 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in South Korea (unspecified route)