Research programme: beta-lactamase inhibitors - Lek PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: LK-157
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator LEK
- Developer Lek Pharmaceuticals d.d.
- Class Carbapenems
- Mechanism of Action Beta lactamase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in Slovenia (IV)
- 23 Mar 2009 Antimicrobial data from a preclinical trial in Bacterial infections released by Lek Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in Slovenia (IV)