Research programme: mutilins - KyorinAlternative Names: RAM-150
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-tract-infections in Japan
- 28 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract infections in Japan (unspecified route)