Research programme: anti-CEA fusion proteins - Cancer Research Technologies/Novozymes/UCLAlternative Names: Anti-CEA scFv fusion proteins; MFE 23-albumin fusion protein; MFE-23
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Cancer Research Technology; University College London
- Developer Cancer Research Technology; Novozymes Delta; University College London
- Class Albumins; Immunoglobulin fusion proteins; Immunoglobulin Fv fragments; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2012 No development reported - Early research for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 11 Sep 2007 Early research in Solid tumours in United Kingdom (Parenteral)