Research programme: controlled release analgesics - Doxa/OrexoAlternative Names: OX 23; OX 30
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Orexo
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in Sweden (PO)
- 06 Mar 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute pain in Sweden (Sublingual)
- 05 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Pain in Sweden (PO)