Research programme: HIV protease inhibitors - CristaliaAlternative Names: CRS-074; CRS-075
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cristalia
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-infections in Brazil
- 11 Feb 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in HIV infections presented at the 16th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI-2009)
- 25 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in Brazil (unspecified route)