Research programme: liver X receptor beta agonists - Novartis
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Mechanism of Action Liver X receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Diabetes mellitus; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)