Research programme: renin inhibitors 600 series - SpeedelAlternative Names: SPP 600
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Speedel Experimenta
- Mechanism of Action Renin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Switzerland (PO)
- 09 Jul 2008 Speedel has been acquired by Novartis
- 12 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Hypertension in Switzerland (PO)