Research programme: neurological disorders therapeutics - KineMedAlternative Names: Cognition disorders programme - KineMed; KM-801; Neurodegenerative disorders programme - KineMed
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator KineMed
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tubulin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Cognition disorders; Neurodegenerative disorders; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurological-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis in USA