Research programme: malaria vaccine - Institut Pasteur/sanofi pasteur
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Developer Sanofi Pasteur
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Malaria in France (Parenteral)
- 22 Oct 2008 Sanofi-aventis and Medicines for Malaria Venture enter into a collaboration to accelerate research and development of new antimalarial drugs
- 15 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Malaria in France (unspecified route)